Fandom : Fan Fiction

Fan Fiction


I don't actually object to fan fiction, which by its very nature uses copyrighted and trademarked material, provided that it's put somewhere where I don't trip over it (so not to a.f.p. or a.b.p, please) isn't done for money, and isn't passed off as 'official' in any way. I can't really object to people writing their own DW scenarios, etc, for other gamers - the problems would only begin if they got too proprietorial about them.

Everything works if people are sensible.

Terry Pratchett
alt.books.pratchett
23 Jan 1999

Copyright Notice

The copyrights for all material published within this section remain vested in the individual authors concerned, and said material must not be circulated without first obtaining formal, written, consent from the author(s) in question. If you wish to contact a specific author, please send your email to the individual whose email address appears at the top of the relevant page.

This section of L-Space is intended for the publication of fictional works, of any rating or category, produced by Terry's fans. The stories it contains may involve any Pratchett universe or setting.

Please send all fan fiction submissions for this section to esmi@lspace.org.

For those who would like to become more actively involved in reading, writing, and talking about Pratchett fanfiction, lspace.org now also hosts the History Monks fanfiction mailing list. Subscription and other information for this list can be found within the History Monks FAQ.


[Up]
This section of L-Space is maintained by esmi@lspace.org

The L-Space Web is a creation of The L-Space Librarians
This mirror site is maintained by Colm Buckley